Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dear Anna,

Silly,silly girls we are.We always fall for boys we shouldn't.Well,at least most of the time. It seems that writing is my only escape,my only way of venting the feelings that won't come out in words. Sometimes,I just wonder if things will work out in the end. Because I've often heard that if things aren't okay,then it isn't the end yet. Oh how I'd love to believe that! But on another note,why do we think that crying and begging will solve anything?.It won't,as I've learned.But,it does make you feel better.And,is it really fair to love someone who doesn't return the feleings?Or maybe it's fates way of telling us there is someone else out there that we're meant to share eternity with.Either way,I guess patience is key.Why am I ranting on like this?Well,because it's just the way I feel.Anyway,I'd like to write something,like a poem of sorts.

"You made me laugh,you made me cry."
"You had me at hello,and killed me at goodbye."
"Your kiss was like poison."
"I couldn't get enough."
"Sparks;they'd fly everytime we'd touch."
"As quick as you came,you shut the door."
"So long happiness,for you are no more."

Now,I never said I was poetic.Nor,do I try to be.I like writing stories,and my feelings.But,it was an attempt.Anyway,this blog was pretty pointless.But I needed to vent some feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment