Monday, July 19, 2010

Well....

Dear Anna,

I haven't really written in awhile. My apologies. But I've been lost.
Lost?
Mhm,in love. I don't really "love" a lot of people,and I'm not "in love" either. I mean,I was. But,not so much anymore.Or maybe it's just that I don't show it. Either way,the person I would be "in love" with doesn't like me back. It's either age difference,location,or the fact that they just don't like me. So,sure there are people I love and people I consider worthy of breaking past the black walls built up around a heart that longs for love and exception,but instead gets disappointment and rejection. I don't like letting people "in" because letting people "in" just opens you up for hurt. Trust,I don't have much of that either.Whatever ounces of "trust" I have left,I give sparingly because of one simple thing;fear. I now know what it's like to be hurt,and I don't want it to happen again,although it's pretty much inevitable. Oh wait! I'm starting to sound like some charity case,aren't I? Ah,well I needed to get out some personal feelings.I mean,who hasn't felt this way?


On another note,I've developed a crush on ♥David Henrie♥ from Wizards of Waverly Place.Mmmm,yummy<3 xD

Yeah,well as boring as that might have been,I needed to rant.


Lalala,
Angie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment