Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No title.

First,this doesn't have a title,simply because I couldn't think of one good enough to express this. My feelings right now are quite overwhelming.I don't know why. It's a feeling of mixed emotions. Dare I compare it to those of the Holocaust victims.But,I simply really cannot because the atrocities they went through couldn't match anything I'll ever go through. But,they did feel slivers of hope here and there. And,as they may all rest in peace,I kind of get a bit of strength from them. Perhaps one of the most famous Holocaust victims is Miss.Anneliese Frank.A girl who died at the very young age of 15,and really didn't lose hope until the very end.And even then I know she had a sliver left.No matter how small of a sliver it was,it was still there.Anyway,this isn't really meant to be about the Holocaust,or Anne Frank. But,I've been reading alot of books about Anne,and the Holocaust for some time now,and everytime the stories touch me in a way that's unimaginable. The courage,hope,strong will to live,and their selflessness to help others in the camp survive. It's just truly amazing and unbelievable.Which is why,I know I can get through everything. Because if some of them could survive those terrible death camps,I can survive.


This wasn't supposed to turn into a blog about the Holocaust,but I feel a strong connection to Anne and everyone in the Holocaust.And that is meant with as little disrespect as possible. I just find strength and courage through their stories.

Anyway,I've been thinking about who I need in my life.First a question,my friends.Do we really "need" anyone,or is it just the fact that we want to feel safe and loved? In reality,to keep one's sanity,you need a type of love and compassion.But,you really don't need anyone to survive.Some believe it's a material thing.In my opinion,if I love someone,I consider myself to not need them,but to be incredibly attached emotionally.


But,there are very few people I "need". I know I can fend alone,as I've done before.But there are again very few people I care about deeply enough to fight for.Oh my,well this blog is actually confusing me.And I'm writing it. I seem to jinx myself alot.I really don't know where to stop this blog.I guess I can't.I have so much life to live,and yet sometimes I wish It'd end.Maybe,I don't know how to live life to the fullest,or maybe I just need someone to live it with.I sound crazy,but one thing I hate is the word "self-pity".


Anyway,I apologize for the length of this blog,but I just felt terribly confused.And writing helps me escape.The sorrows fly away,if only for a short time.


I will survive!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment