Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love?

Love.It's something we all chase,want,and long for. Many talk about it,few find it.
Once we find it,we hold onto it. But it seems we can never hold onto it tight enough. The other person just always seems to slip right out of our grip when we least expect it. Leaving our arms empty,and our hearts shattered.

So what is the definition of love? Well the dictionary definition says that love is a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. But everyone has their own definition. I define it as an incredible feeling. A feeling without definition,and in fact you can't define it until you experience it. But sadly,you'll probably also learn to define the word "heartbreak" a few times as well.


The reason for this blog is just that I think Love is something everyone can relate to. We've all experienced a form of it at one time or another. Is it that cute neighbor boy? A boy down the street? A boy from across town? That boy that's just a little to old for you? Someone all the way in another state? Or an ex you've never gotten over? No matter the age difference,race,distance,or gender you've probably felt love. You might not have wanted to,or maybe you couldn't help it. The heart doesn't descriminate love. The heart doesn't care who the person is. The heart wants what it wants.And that's just that.


I think I might be in love. Sure,I'm only 14. But,like I said age doesn't matter. It won't stop feelings. I've tried to deny it,because the person who I love,doesn't exactly feel the same way right now. And trust me,I respect his decision because his happiness means more to me then my own. But how can you tell if you're in love with someone? Well,maybe it's just the way your heart skips a beat when you talk to them. Or maybe it's the way you seem to mess up the simplest question. They can push you away and act like they don't care,and you'll still fight. When you're happy for them and encourage them to find a new girlfriend.Your favorite love song comes on the radio,and your mind is drawn to the same person and you wish they were there singing right along with you. It's difficult to know why,and maybe you even get mad at yourself for it. But what I've been thinking is that if after all this time and trying you still love them,then maybe you should wait.Maybe it's worth it. I can't tell my heart to stop loving someone,it's impossible. But I can tell my heart to wait,and to be patient.


If the person you love knows how you feel,then they might come around. Let them decide. Always remember,what's meant to be will always find a way.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment