Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Anne Frank poems.

These are two of my own original poems. I wrote them as a dedication to Anne Frank,who is pretty much my hero. She was a Dutch-Jew girl but she died because she practiced Jewish religion. It's so sad.Anyway,I hope you guys enjoy these(:


♥I Am Anne Frank♥
I am Anne Frank.
A beautiful girl with brown bouncing curls
So lovely;
And admired by all the other girls


I am Anne Frank
A little,innocent Jew
But now it's just me;
And my diary Kitty,too.
Sadness and loneliness is all I feel
Sometimes I wonder
Is this even real?
Day after day
In the Secret Annexe
Is where I stay
Wishing for freedom
No matter how I pray
I can not have freedom
For Nazi's have taken it away

I am Anne Frank
They have found us at last
Goodbye to everything
Goodbye to my past
Kitty,I bid you goodbye
But no matter what
Those cruel men will not see me cry
Everyone is in a such a horrible state
Goodbye world
Now Bergen-Belsen is my fate

I am Anne Frank
Can you not hear me scream?
All of my hopes;
All the shattered dreams

I am Anne Frank
My time has come
Remember me
For I am not the only one
Who suffered this fate
My fame will come
I just need to wait


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
♥Tears♥
Tears;
That could have trickled down her face
Tears;
That left a sorrowful trace
Under the circumstances
She kept her pride
All of her emotions
In which she had to hide
A prayer
Here and there
Couldnt save her from despair
She made all the effort to stay alive
Until a cold day in 1945
Dear little Anne;
Was buried alive.
Flown away;an angel in the sky
Now all that is left is the tears we cry



RIP Anne.M.Frank<3

2 comments: